Wednesday, August 23, 2006

lord, be merciful and rid her of all the pain. the painstaking breaths, the liveless expression. the wrinkles lying visibly upon her flawed pale skin. i just couldnt take an extra sight of it.


call me heartless. call me evil. but i just know she wont last thru the night. its insanely impossible. i saw her son with his hands clenching tight onto hers with tears streaming down his face. the desperate attempts of them trying to keep her awake.

and it striked me. i certainly dont want the same scenario happening to me for its seriously too big a blow to take. now you know the amount of angst i have inside of me. cancer. cancer. cancer.

there's so much i want to say yet words arent capable of penning my thoughts in black and white. and theres so much i need to know. if it does help, rid me and rid all their sufferings.


sins. retributions. hatred. vengence. just what are they?

2 Comments:

Blogger FifthHorcrux said...

Your writing is beautiful...

I just have to tell u that when all these ironic cruelties of life strike u... they'll strike u damned hard... yet u will learn to get through it... even if it wouldnt b that same... It's like if your right hand gets busted, u'll learn to use your left one. though it's not the same... a rather long winded analogy... I know u'll live..

10:36 PM  
Blogger *°~¤«^v^ChR1s^v^»¤~°* said...

hey this song rocks...haha...and don't worry so much about life all the time...enjoy the company of those around you!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home