Saturday, September 02, 2006

the echoes in my head and the liquor in my blood. the adrenaline rush that never fails to keep me high up and away.

i just wish at times i could really settle down. for the last thing i never need is an indecisive mind. oh lord, its time you give me a mind of my own to make decisions.

im tired by swaying. im tired by letting people choose and im tired... from all these insecurties. and whatever's to come. im praying lord, that youll be that last person who'll always be here for me.

cause up to now, im hoping my heart beats for the right reason. directions all i need. and however powerful english is, it can never better explain all these phenomenons.

just like how ud always ask your friend, "its for me to turn left, right?" ha, the alcohol and the dance moves. its time for sleep. one last time, drown me in the abundant skies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home