Thursday, September 07, 2006

you dont actually call it a private blog should you have your link lined up on purpose. its called attracting attention. no wait. i dont even know what im saying.


and everyone me seems sad lately and i honestly dont know how to go about cheering each individual up. however corny it sounds but if only i could heal the world . i dont know how many of you in the slightest mind recall me saying 'ill want to leave this world a little better than when i first came'.


lord knows how long more i have and im still stuck at route 69. i cant even take my life in control and yet im desperately trying so hard to play peacemaker. go on, laugh at me. laugh at my endless stupidity.


ha, how i wished i got stinged in the heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

silly boy. im the one who should be stung in the heart. not u nor steve irwin.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home