Sunday, April 18, 2010

wait, where was i?

im a big strapping healthy guy, turning twenty-one years old. then it hit that i should go back to school and finish my degree. not for them, but for myself. however, for some obscure reason, i cant seem to mobilize. (though id love to blame it on the inertia). then i think i should go back to gaming professionally but i get into this paranoia whirlpool of who knows what about me.

my mum, for one.

even as a little kid, i worried much about what my classmates would think of me or say to me if i didnt play with them at recess. i remember rather finding someplace out of the way and replaying in my mind the earlier conversations and actions everyone said and did in real time.

to me, i was a writer.

to them, i was a freak. but i hope thats all changed now. i need to get back into the game.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tristan said...

I don't quite remember how I happen to have your blog in my bookmark, but it's inspiring to read about your journey. Cheers from a traveler to another. :)

12:31 AM  
Blogger nightfalls said...

it feels really amazin to be reading the stuff you wrote. i remember i used to read your blog like many years ago.. when we were still in secondary school i think.. love the way you penned your thoughts..

and you were nv a freak in ur classmates eyes'..nv to me at least.. i always rmb this amazin good fren i had in P4 :)

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home